The Unquiet Librarian Reflection ETL402

I recently came across a blog titled “The Unquiet Librarian.” I love the idea of an unquiet librarian. This goes against the stereotypical “shusher” librarian and the idea that libraries should be cloaked in silence. In contrast, the unquiet librarian is a voice of advocacy for why libraries are still relevant today, highlighting their potential for dynamic learning and inquiring minds. What a great personal philosophy to consider as I grow into my role of leadership and how the TL can project this strength. When you have found something amazing you want to share it with everyone, whether it’s a great teacher resource (print or digital) or a great print or digital resource you think your students would love, a passionate TL has a powerful voice of influence and information at their fingertips. You can’t make innovative change in your school community without having a voice and presence where others can experience the value of the library and benefit from the repertoire of skills a qualified TL offers.