Changing Our Thinking

If we are to change the ways in which our brain processes information, this will then reveal new information and knowledge. In this way, we become creators of knowledge. But how are we to change our thinking? Reflection is a very important part of thinking and it very closely relates to our creativity and our potential. Changing our thinking first requires for us to understand our current thinking. When we understand why we see the world in the way in which we do, then we are capable of standing back outside of ourselves and objectively examining the situation. This process will greatly assist our potential while critically thinking about subjects. I am an expert at reflection. My books are composed of many reflections put together in a particular order. Being able to examine who we are and why we are the way we are empowers us to be able to change who we are and what and how far our vision can see.

Author: Wendell

I spent my life invested in wisdom and naturally graduated in philosophy at university. When I understood the bigger picture, I created free pieces of information in order to effectively convey those topics. I wrote five books sharing my wisdom into what a better tomorrow could look like. I directed countless films to educate you about the topics. Along my journeys I was banned and censored from almost every mainstream and alternative platform. However, I fought very hard for the right to bring this information to you. So for the rest of my days I will make videos, write books, and make games that show you what this world could one day become if we only play our cards right.