Almost Finished!

I am almost finished so I thought that I would end with a blog. I have completed all of my assignments now except my Environmental Scan Report. I am finding that assignment more difficult than any I have ever done before. It is very time consuming and took me a while to get the hang of it and understand what I needed to do.

This semester has been amazing. I was very glad to be able to customise my units to gamification (my passion). All of the units kind of blurred together because they crossed over so much. But that was actually very helpful to me in the end because I would find out information for one unit that would assist me in another.

I am going to finish with the Graduate Certificate and not worry about taking the Masters. This was a really difficult semester for me. I was worried about whether or not I would be able to complete it a lot. Twitter and Diggo were difficult to get into, however, I did post a fair bit on them. The essays were really fun and it was great to learn how to search using Primo and I very much enjoyed learning APA 7. I am used to using Chicago for referencing, however, I quite like APA and I am glad that I got a chance to learn it.

Author: Wendell

I spent my life invested in wisdom and naturally graduated in philosophy at university. When I understood the bigger picture, I created free pieces of information in order to effectively convey those topics. I wrote five books sharing my wisdom into what a better tomorrow could look like. I directed countless films to educate you about the topics. Along my journeys I was banned and censored from almost every mainstream and alternative platform. However, I fought very hard for the right to bring this information to you. So for the rest of my days I will make videos, write books, and make games that show you what this world could one day become if we only play our cards right.

3 thoughts on “Almost Finished!”

1. Great job Wendell! You should be really proud of what you have achieved. Did you do 4 units this session? That is fantastic but I can see how it could have been a little stressful to get everything done in time! I only did 2 units and I am still struggling to complete my INF530 Digital Essay. Congratulations on getting through it all 🙂

1. Thank you Linda. Yes, 4 units this semester. I had to get one extention though. Just a little extra time for an environmental scan report. Those are really hard.