Global Society

We live in a global society. Issues like COVID-19 demonstrate this point very clearly because we turn our day to day activities to the Internet during such a crisis. We are no longer divided by the borders in which surround us. I can and do speak regularly to people on the other side of the planet even though we are in quarentine. And we see schools everywhere jumpstarting online programmes in order to educate children from home. Social media is now an essential part of our digital learning environments. Communities are being formed no longer based upon distance but instead, interest. And this enables us to attach to our field of practice and be updated as to new research worldwide.

Author: Wendell

I spent my life invested in wisdom and naturally graduated in philosophy at university. When I understood the bigger picture, I created free pieces of information in order to effectively convey those topics. I wrote five books sharing my wisdom into what a better tomorrow could look like. I directed countless films to educate you about the topics. Along my journeys I was banned and censored from almost every mainstream and alternative platform. However, I fought very hard for the right to bring this information to you. So for the rest of my days I will make videos, write books, and make games that show you what this world could one day become if we only play our cards right.