Brief interlude and life update

My apologies for interrupting your reading of my module posts but considering my lack of posts last semester, that I am at all half kept up with them is a miracle. So, outside of Uni, what have I been up to?

Professionally, I have been working at OSHC still and working at my retail job. As of this post, I have worked an 8am-6pm day where my patience was pushed almost to my limits. I have also written job applications for three full-time jobs next year and if I don’t get them (chances are small if you want my opinion) I’ll be starting to look for TRT work for next year.

Uni-wise, I have written two blog posts (and actually got them posted!) and am considering bed. But the likelihood of me going to sleep anytime soon is slim. I have kept up with INF533 but am about a module and a case study behind in ETL504. Not too bad if you compare this time last session where I was even more screwed.

Personally, I have battled two colds, a virus, a parasite (don’t ask how I got them, just don’t) and laryngitis. I’ve raced in a Pedal Prix race where I did 15 laps for my team – considering it’s my first year, I’m happy with that. I’m planning for a close friend’s wedding in September, and also for the 24-hour Pedal Prix race the weekend after. However, my first event is Tuesday where I am seeing Hugh Jackman in concert – which I’m am so looking forward to!

Anyway, off to drink my tea and do some work on ETL504. G’night everyone!