Hi Me!

Published on Author equinn19892 Comments

Hello blog,

My name is Elyse McMaster. I am starting the course of Master of Education (Teacher Librarianship) whilst on maternity leave. My family moved to a new location at the start of 2018 and as such I did not have a permanent job and was working casually at a high school for the months before having my third baby. This will be my third degree, having already completed a bachelors and graduate certificate. I am a HSIE teacher majoring in Ancient History and Studies of Religion and 7-10 History but have also taught 7-10 Geography and in a Catholic school taught Religious Education (which I can now officially teach with my Grad Cert). I am looking forward to exploring the role of Teacher Librarian, I enjoy researching and becoming informed and hope to be able to pass this passion onto others, students and teachers. I would love to be able to help other teachers become well resourced in their endeavours to create informed, creative and active students in the classroom and wider world.

2 Responses to Hi Me!

1. Hi Elyse,
    As yours was the only other blog addess listed on the google doc I thought I’d pop in for a visit. I like your ‘about me’ write up, I realise I’ll need to flesh mine out somewhat. I’m also about to begin my masters as a TL so it looks like were on this road together.
    Jannet

2. Hi Elyse,
    You’ve certainly chosen a busy way to spend your maternity leave! I certainly hope your little one is kind to you whilst you study. Welcome to the Coast 🙂
    Deb x