New Session – High Goals
Subject Outlines have been released for 201960 – Session 2 of my second year in the course. Even though I am feeling fairly tired, I am raring to go as I am (perhaps recklessly) aiming to do 2 1/2 subjects this session along with working 3 days per week. I am motivated to try to get the Dean’s List award for my second year as well as my first, which requires finishing the course by the end of Session 3. Additionally, I am more interested in the elective available this session (INF520 Preservation of Information Resources) than the one available in Session 3 (INF506 Social Networking for Information Professionals).
So, I am charging out of the gate to see what I can get accomplished in the lead up to the actual start of session in a fortnight. Here are my goals after a brief look at the Subject Outlines.
- Do the pre-study visit modules and quiz, when it gets loaded
- Follow up with Uni of Sydney about placement application
- Try to get placement sorted during the first week of school holidays
- Read through assessment requirements carefully for both assessments, especially Assessment 1
- Look at the supplementary materials on concept mapping in the Assessment 1 description
- Do any other preliminary requirements, like logging Thinkspace blog, Intro on Student Cafe, etc
- Read through assessment requirements carefully
- Do any preliminaries
- Start in on Module 1 from the PDF versions in resources (making sure to compare once live versions are available)
That should keep me busy!