So, setting out my (mostly uni related) plans for the week used to be something I did each week, and I realised last night that I haven’t been doing that.
So, obviously, it’s already Tuesday. I worked yesterday so I didn’t get to even touch uni stuff yesterday. This year I’ve added casual work to my very busy schedule, although I’m keeping it to no more than one day a week. Then this morning I took myself out to see Captain Marvel, so I’ve only gotten to look at uni stuff since lunchtime today.
My goals for this week are:
- Visit at least three blogs from my #INF541 cohort and comment on relevant posts.
- Spend some time researching FRBR tasks and how they connect with the RDA elements
- Begin Module 3 of #INF541 and complete 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3
- Begin Module 4 of #ETL505 and complete 4.1 and 4.2
- Reread Subject Outlines, especially information for Assignment 1 (ETL505) and Assessment 2 (INF541)
- Explore some games for game based learning
- Read at least one chapter of Reality is Broken
- Post about my experiences with the catalogue at the State Library NSW last week
- Have a chat with #ETL505 fellow student Marika about the coming assignment
- Look at my upcoming ETL507 assignments and consider portfolio topics
- Possibly post about the events in Christchurch last week and the subsequent media coverage