Welcome to “Gretha Reflecting”!

Thank you for joining my exploration of the new information world and its impact on how we learn.

I look forward to your comments and contributions, which will help shape my understanding.

The new information environments and ecosystems that are developing and morphing as a result of the convergence of advances in the fields of information technology and communication impacts all aspects of our lives, not the least of these “learning”. Participative new media formats and tools, possibilities to communicate and collaborate, to connect, has already changed the landscape of learning, how we construct knowledge, how and where we teach and learn.

On an academic level I am eager to develop a theoretical understanding of the principles and concepts of this new information world and the opportunities and challenges posed by connected learning. On a practical level I am apprehensive, but ready, to employ a host of digital tools and platforms to learn, reflect and participate in this real connected learning experience with you.

I look forward to connecting with you, learning from and with you on this journey.

One thought on “Welcome to “Gretha Reflecting”!