Long time between posts

Published on Author equinn1989Leave a comment

My apologies for the lack of consistency. Between sick children, working and trying to keep up with assignments my blog has fallen to the wayside.

So here are a few thoughts over the last few weeks. My readings concerning leadership was interesting. The thing that I was most surprised by was the leadership attributes and trying to apply these to leaders in our community and Australia, a difficult thing when considering the turbulent leadership which has occurred in Australia in the last 10 years. Leadership is such an important role and maintaining a consistently supportive and engaged approach is required. I can not say that I seek to lead, nor do I want to take that stance, I seek to help and support.

EER500 I have had the unfortunate event of experiencing the exact thing I was researching and writing my literature review. I’ve always been in areas of a rural or regional setting, to be honest the first time I actually had access to a substantial number of infrastructure items has been these past 21 months. So to cut a long story short I had been researching “Inequalities in rural and regional schools” and to make irony of my research I have not had access to the internet except via my phone for the last 3 weeks. I finished and submitted my assignments for both my subjects through hot spotting off my phone.

It is a love hate relationship with technology. Still waiting for connectivity so I can catch up.