Slow down Simon

For some not so light holiday reading, I have downloaded a couple of books that focus on leading innovation in education.  One is The innovator’s mindset. Empower learning, unleash talent, and lead a culture of creativity (Couros, 2015).  This book has struck a cord with me and as I plow through the content my own little ideas, anecdotes and trials spring to mind…which are probably worth sharing and reflecting on.  However, my thought today is that I am reading the book far too quickly. So (deep, deep breath here) to force myself to slow down and engage more authentically with the contents of the book, I thought I should document my thoughts and reactions to each chapter as well as the end of chapter questions posed by Couros. As I do, I hope that I can bring others into the discussion, chapter by chapter.  Anyhow, the exercise will provide me with some focus in blogging while in hiatus from my M.Ed journey. If I slip in the task please give me a prod.

References:

Couros, G. (2015). The innovator’s mindset. Empowering learning, unleash talent, and lead a culture of creativity. Available from https://www.amazon.com.au/Innovator%E2%80%99s-Mindset-Empower-Learning-Creativity-ebook/dp/B016YTBZKO

Bookmark and Share
3 Comments
  1. Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept
    supplements to boost immune system read more here

2. It certainly is near close to impossible to find well-advised individual on this niche, then again you appear like you realize the things you’re writing on! Appreciation how to get a guy to like you learn more here

3. hi!,I love your writing very a lot! percentage we keep up a correspondence extra about your post on AOL? I need an expert on this area to unravel my problem. May be that’s you! Having a look forward to see you. | FXGM