My first blog attempt ever!

Hi to anyone who can see this!  This is my first blog attempt ever, so I am not sure if it has worked or not.  If you could respond if you are able to read this, it would be much appreciated 🙂  Sue

4 Responses

1. leanne.fray@yahoo.com.au at |

Hi Sue,

Yes I see your blog 🙂 I really like the theme you have chosen. I’ve just published my first blog as well. You can check it out at http://thinkspace.csu.edu.au/teacherlibrarian1/

Cheers and good luck
    Leanne

Reply
  2. BC at |

Well done Sue, Using a blog as a professional face is a good way to promote yourself to your school community as well. Use the Categories to create an area where you will post your thoughts in your other subjects, so everything remains in the one blog space.

Website design – a good looking website. Keep in mind issues for access for the disabled – this is now mandatory under federal legislation and will affect schools soon. Some general rules – avoid red/green colours (colour blindness), use lots of white space, avoid long paragraphs (website writing is more like newspaper writing), use square fonts (sans serif) such as Verdana and Arial for reading from the screen (serif fonts for reading from print eg Times New Roman).
    Looks like you are well on your way.
    🙂 BC

Reply