Setting up your first blog / site is a simple process. Follow the steps below to get started:
1. Click on the Login Button on the homepage or go to http://thinkspace.csu.edu.au/wp-login.php
2. Login using your CSU Student or Staff Account by clicking on the blue CSU Student Login button.
3. After you have logged in, visit the Site Creation page to create your first blog – http://thinkspace.csu.edu.au/wp-signup.php
4. Give your site a name and a title, select language, privacy options, and then click the ‘Create Site’ button to make to official!
Note: Your site name has to meet the following criteria:
- Use only lowercase letters and numbers
- No special characteristics, dashes, underscores, dots, or spaces
- Must be at least 4 characters long
5. Congratulations! Your site has been created.
6. Next Steps: Now that you have created your first site, you can investigate how to submit your first post, edit your theme, etc.
Click on the links below for support topics:
- How to use the CSU Thinkspace Dashboard
- Choosing / Changing Your Theme
- Using Posts and Pages
- Using Plugins
- Using Widgets
- Site Settings