Use of CSU Thinkspace constitutes agreement to adhere to all guidelines relating to Charles Sturt University web publishing policies (see links below).
Users of CSU Thinkspace agree to use the Sites in accordance with all applicable laws, including not publishing information which includes:
- Content that defames or threatens others
- Harassing statements or content that violates federal or state law
- Content that discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them
- Content that infringes another’s intellectual property, including, but not limited to, copyrights and trademarks
- Material that contains obscene (i.e. pornographic) language or images
- Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation
- Content that is otherwise unlawful
- Copyrighted material, including without limitation software, graphics, text, photographs, sound, video and musical recordings, may not be placed on the Site without the express permission of the owner of the copyright in the material, or other legal entitlement to use the material.
Each site has an upload space size limit of 1 GB with a 10 MB single file upload limit.
Blogs that are inactive for more than two years may be removed from the system.
CSU Thinkspace is currently hosted under a contract with edublogs.org. As a hosted service, we do not control the maintenance windows, upgrades and other software services. In the event that we are notified of any changes to the system by the vendor, CSU Thinkspace users will be notified in as timely a manner as possible.