The main events that are occurring simultaneously are:
- Groups of students working with parents are just finishing their reading group time and are exiting the library through single glass door
- A class of 25 students are entering the single glass door into the reading area ready for me to begin a story.
- Another group of students arrived at the circulation desk through the single glass door requesting their new reading books (currently stored upstairs)
- A further group of students have also arrived to request to roll out the 4 laptop trolleys to their classroom. The laptop trolleys are bolted to the floor at the back of the reading area. The key is located behind the circulation desk.
- A third smaller group of students have also arrived to take 12 iPads to their classroom. The iPads are also located in a locked charging cabinet at the side of the reading area. They will need to be unlocked and the chargers released.
I hope that my sketch below will provide a graphic illustration of these events!