Case Study research proposal
Narrowing down a proposal question has been difficult as there are always so many aspects of learning that could be tackled. I began with the Chapter 38 of Wang, which sparked thinking on leadership in schools, and what drives success in technology integration. The questions below are those to be used in interviews with leaders in my school – ICT integrators, Directors of Teaching and Learning, and the Principal.
- What is your thinking about the role of embedded ICT to enhance learning?
- What is your impression of student readiness for learning with technology?
- What professional learning has been instigated in the school and why?
- What is the relationship between BYOD and learning success?
- If technology is embedded in learning, what does success look like?