A New Road to Travel

As a promoter of life long learning, I thought it was time to take on another formal course of study. I have chosen the Master of Education (Knowledge Networks and Digital Innovation) offered through Charles Sturt University. My first challenge has been remembering the name of the course!

Bidgee

It has been quite a few years since my last course of study, so I expect the usual period of adjustment associated with quarantining many hours of an already full life for the purpose of study. It’s a good thing, then, that I begin with great excitement and anticipation.

2 thoughts on “A New Road to Travel

1. You are a brave woman! Seriously, well done on taking the plunge and I am sure you will enjoy the learning as much as I have doing mine.
    It is a challenge fitting in the required readings and completing the assignments but it’s worth it!

2. Well done, Michele! Enjoy the experience and use your skills to excel in the course. Charles Sturt is a superb university and I believe you will learn much through them. I too am in the middle of a Master of Education and hope to complete it soon through the same university.