Designed for a Purpose
Certainly a practical task, I just had to ‘sketch’ the floor space of my favourite Rutherford Cafe’ – Cupp Joes. For Module 1.3 Designed for a Purpose, I used the Note S Application on my Galaxy Note Pro, then uploaded to GDrive as an image.
What I observe about this floor space is:
- wide, open and inviting entrance;
- menus at entrance, easily accessible;
- clear walkway into the inner Cafe’;
- private customer area;
- easy staff accessibility to customers;
- orders taken at entrance to Cafe’;
- light, airy and inviting Cafe’, with large windows looking onto Shopping Centre (I forgot to add this to the sketch).