In the Curriculum
Providing explicit learning outcomes is a key step in evidencing the GLO in the curriculum. These can be drawn directly from the CSU Digital Literacies GLO.
Effectively embedding digital literacy into course and subjects starts with assessments where you:
- Map Digital Literacies across a course
- Choose appropriate technology for the purpose
- Develop learning activities for your specific domain
- Use technology enhanced versions of successful learning and teaching situations
- Include digital literacy in the objectives and learning outcomes in several subjects and assessment tasks
- Assess digital literacy learning using a variety of methods
- Include digital literacy in your marking criteria
- Plan and scaffold digital literacy throughout the entire degree.