Blockchain Technologies in Higher Education

Currently, I am in the process of developing a case study in which I will attempt to answer the following question:

How might blockchain technology be deployed in higher education to enable open and secure sharing of academic proficiency and progress records?

In particular, my research will describe blockchain technology, before discussing how it may be applied to education, and its potential impact on the future of education.

I am keen to hear from anyone who is working in higher education and who has had some exposure to blockchain technology or who has an interest in blockchain technology.

If you are in any way interested in my research topic I would encourage you to help me with my research by completing the following short survey which is completely anonymous:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8PC939C

Thank you.

One Comment
  1. Graham – would be interested in exploring our shared interest in this space. AcademyOne is a leading higher ed software firm innovating tools to support learning assessment (from assertions and claims) so that it can be recorded and respected by a University. We are working with Universities such as CSU. Our P360 platform embeds a shared ledger of institutional data and pathway agreements (contracts) between partner institutions so prospective and enrolled learners can explore models of applicability impacting their study plan and credential.