Here is my ‘sketch’ for the first module task for #INF563. This whole task made me cringe, I hate drawing (as you can probably tell from the above representation). I know that the artistic side has little to do with me noticing and observing things around me that were designed for a purpose but…since it said ‘sketch’ in the module, I just kept putting it off. Anyway, I digress….
- Comfortable booth seats, placed in two separate areas which can accommodate up to 8 people.
- Small square tables with a seat on each side, the tables can be moved and changed according to bookings.
- As soon as you enter through the automatic doors you are at the counter, which is situated right next to the coffee machine- easy access for busy mornings when all you need is a take away coffee.
- There is clear space at the front of the entire length of the counter- allows thoroughfare easily without knocking tables / chairs.
- Hanging lights above the main counter.
- Retractable door- in the cold mornings this is often shut (I assume it is to warm a smaller area more quickly)…the doors open onto another area which has more tables, enabling the space to accommodate more customers.
- TV mounted to the wall.
- Drink fridge & cake display all located near the cash register.