.1 Analyzing the whole system after the methodologies and ethical theory are applied.
2. Check Whether the deliverables satisfied the user’s requirements.
3. Appropriate Work Breakdown Structure are designed also the Gantt Chart
4 Submission report for the system is documented.
1.Analysing the presence of threats and vulnerable activities are identified
2. Defining suitable techniques and methodologies for the threats and vulnerabilities.
3. Applying the defined methodologies into the system to prevent the issues.
4. Identifying the appropriate ethical theory and the compliance requirements.
1. The domain analysis for the cyber security in IoT is determined.
2. The statement of problem domain and its justification is done.
3. Calculation of the budget level and the sponsor for the system is identified.
4. The resources and the requirements for the system are gathered.
Welcome to your brand new blog at CSU Thinkspace .
For Guides to getting started check out:
For support visit: http://thinkspace.csu.edu.au/support/.